Monday, August 20, 2007

My new Fav actor!!! Bosco Wong Chung Chak (Huang ZongZe)

Today jus finished bank law paper! E paper was okay although i suxs for tt subject... Investment paper was hard although i find the subject easy.. Cf no need say nv attend lectures but thanks to Janet Fok who teaches v well.. hehe but i'm a stupid student who round down for my RADR in my WACC calculation!!! Deserve to bang my head on e wall... =( Anyway left CRAAII paper on wed...

I was quite relaxed before gg to my banklaw exam after listening to Bosco Wong's Nobody Loves (無人愛). My dad also loves this song. I was captivated by his singing in Au Revoir Shanghai but his role did not stand out. In the Wars-of-in-laws, he was totally damn cute and chivalrous, and v funy when he was jealous of his hidden identity. TT part when he save his wife (myolie wu) at the temple and was slashed..OMG!!! and e wife was still scolding him. =(

Look forward to the daily dose of him every weekdays 8 & 10 pm...



http://bosco-wong.com/


Anyway i've learnt hw to sing 無人愛 & Truth by Bernice Liu during my bored study days =)


無人愛 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVumQE8x7Ag

Rough translation in Cantonese

sum, gan do mah, gan gor bei ci ba
ta, ji do mah, sum tong nam fong ha
yu you nam sei sum lei lau soi ba
ba ji bei ki jim hui bei ji yu moi seh yu wa
yu lou zui ya ba bin hoi zei fun qin zam hoi yi ka

*Sei yam zhou xun loi, sek sum dek your loi
sum zhong dek qi loi
zoi qi hum loi sum ta zhoi hui loi
zam mo ba hui loi, ya sum dek ji noi
yu nam zhong zi hoi fa hoi
zei ki yi yee yun bin you hoi
phon xu ya you hui yu loi
zam mo hui mo yang noi~~~~
yun noi... gou fu gor mei lai

~okay i gt to study for my Craa soon...update truth translation soon!!!

Jy to my buddies!!!

No comments: